Rates for Dog Boarding and Accomodation
Doggy Pricing – valid until Dec 31, 2017 (unfortunately an 11% increase will occur from Jan 1), this increase will not cover our costs, but we will be attempting to spread the pain felt by all, out over the coming months.
|One Dog||Two Dogs sharing||Three Dogs sharing|
|5 Star Accommodation and *Basic Care||$36/ day||$36+ $27= $63||$36+ $27+ $23.40 = $86.40|
*Please note that there is an additional $6.00 charge for the first night of every stay* to provide for our exclusive Pet Gurr-antee.
Military Discounts – Having serviced our soldiers and their families for over 30 years we are proud to offer a special designed, discounted and expense policy approved boarding package and where applicable airport transportation package. Just flag when booking and we would be happy to send the details.
Long term discounts for dog boarding stays of 28 days or more are also available. Contact us – we’d love to help you plan your furry family’s vacation.
Our 5 star care is anything but Basic – each day includes…
We don’t believe in a one size fits all approach, but having said that, you have to start somewhere. We provide a truly comprehensive care package suitable for most healthy dogs. Our Basic care includes everything that would be traditionally delivered by most “all-inclusive” pet resorts and then a little more. We don’t have some fancy rooms and the rest basic, they are all of the same extremely high standard, in fact they are all deluxe full suites.
- Every canine guest has the use of their own room and outdoor porch to enjoy the fresh air (family members can share).
- Our Veterinary technicians will feed your pet as per your instructions, up to two times a day (more frequently upon request)
- and perform a nose to tail, five point wellness check daily.
- They will supervise our team of caregivers who maintain the cleanliness of your pet and their surroundings,
- change and monitor their water bowl throughout the day,
- they will take care of all their toileting needs, making sure they get outside to go (usually at least 3 toilet breaks per day), and monitor their bodily functions accordingly.
- Our Caregivers will lovingly interact and monitor your pet during all their encounters throughout the day/evening.
So we know you will feel confident and comfortable choosing our 5 star Basic Care or if you think your fur-baby has a bit more energy or is a bit more unique, then check out some of our affordable options.